[p2p-research] Inquiry project: what's the relation to p2p

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 07:46:20 CEST 2010

Dear Jon,

I have noticed  quite a bit of new entries in our wiki,

I have a few remarks:

1) it is not obvious to me in what way this is related to p2p? If it is, it
needs explanation for our audience and it can find a place under the
personal projects at the right hand column

2) please use all caps for entries

3) please be extremely conservative with empthy links; people creating empty
links have a poor record of filling them in later, and the multiple clicking
on empty pages is hugely frustrating for a general audience, I got many
complains in the past about this

4) only create new categories which are understandable to the general public
and that you effectively intend to use

Sorry if this sounds negative, but I do think our wiki needs some boundary
conditions,