[p2p-research] A P2P Foundation milestone: breaking through to the mass media

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 23:26:56 CEST 2010

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/cultura/Compartir/archivos/crimen/elpepicul/20100330elpepicul_4/Tes

This article has what would be called an interview and a picture.

What was it like to be all alone there, Michel?

--
Alex

“It’s no longer possible for a country to collapse in isolation. Now we all
collapse.

The only path to stability is to equalize the consumption rates of the first
and developing world. Our dream is no longer possible in the new world.” -
Jared Diamond March 2010