[p2p-research] [Commoning] new post

John Haltiwanger john.haltiwanger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:36:14 CEST 2010

I am instantly reminded of participatory economics, a la Robin Hahnel (
http://www.amazon.com/Economic-Justice-Democracy-Competition-Twenty-First/dp/0415933455)
and Z Communications (
http://www.zcommunications.org/ ). I've always wanted to see this idea gain
more verbal traction---as of now it is rarely mentioned, if ever. It is a
sound model, developed by economists to have built in checks against common
problems in capitalist and centralized economies.