[p2p-research] Fwd: Protest in the Summit of the Ministers of culture of the EU

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:33:47 CEST 2010

I'm in barcelona, but paradoxically representing the protests at the
official summit, with probably no time to attend the countersummit ..

From: eXgae <contacto at exgae.net>
Date: Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 12:10 AM
Subject: Protest in the Summit of the Ministers of culture of the EU

Tomorrow we start! help and participate!

http://d-evolution.fcforum.net/en/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am7VaPYoeFs

*European civil society organizes an unprecedented protest action at the
Summit of the EU Ministers of Culture.*

Individuals, artists and NGO's, including, among others, FCForum, eXgae, La
Quadrature du Net, P2P Foundation, European Digital Rights, Electronic
Frontier Foundation, Scambioetico, Open Standards Alliance, Red SOStenible,
Foundation for a Free Information Infrastructure Spain, Creative Commons
Spain, Hackta have organized *a coordinated protest campaign* against the
Informal Meeting of Ministers of Culture of the European Union.

We demand *a model of culture that benefits everybody – citizens, creators
and entrepreneurs – a model that stimulates creativity and not just
collection, and, above all, a model that does not attack the Internet.*

Follow it in streaming non-stop

http://d-evolution.fcforum.net/en/

*Stop ACTA*
/
//Please spread this e-mail, it's another way of supporting this initiative.

*Contact for informations:
Simona Levi
(+34)639025865*
*contacto at exgae.net*