[p2p-research] Fwd: Article : The Future of Money: It’s Flexible, Frictionless and (Almost) Free

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 16:07:25 CEST 2010

This makes complete sense and where I thought PayPal would have taken us 10
years ago.

Bad news for American Express, MasterCard and Visa...but still central
system approaches.  There is not way for people to P2P exchange value except
cash.  I suspect you will have complex code stations that download coupons
onto iPhone/Android like devices that do that, but you've still got to go to
the central switch.

Ryan

> [...]

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com