[p2p-research] Collaborative textbook writing experiment in italian school

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sat Mar 27 01:27:53 CET 2010

See http://stop.zona-m.net/node/133

Please spread the word as you see fit that the principal is inviting
other italian schools to join (see article) and generally welcomes
every tip, link or other relevant resource. If you want to write to
them (their email address is fermimn, at, ferm.mn.it) to send
suggestions, feel free to put me in CC, so I'll help with translations
in case there is any language-related  problem.

Ciao,
	Marco