[p2p-research] open-source gadgets have the best chance in markets where the technology has matured to the point that it is commonplace.

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 02:23:00 CET 2010

Ryan Lanham wrote:

> Innovation in food industries is huge.

I don't want innovation as in GMO or further industrialization of the
food chain.

> Cost reductions
Cost is on the other side of the equation.

As We, the Consumers own the Sources of our needs, we receive the
reduction in Cost as a reduction in Price immediately!

> improved nutrients

I'd rather own what is left of heirloom organisms.

> It is true that product is interesting to small producers

Product is *ONLY* interesting to Consumers.

> People will therefore go into small scale production.

By "small scale", what do you mean with respect to describing the
group who would, ideally invest and Own the Sources of Production?

Similarly: What, ideally, should those Owners do with Profit, and why?

----
I've noticed:

The destination of Profit determines the Owners of new Property during Growth.

Overaccumulation of Property and Power is caused when 'regular'
for-Profit corporations and other so-called non-Profit entities
collect the difference between Price and Cost, then keep it as a
reward.

Distributed Growth can be harnessed by pointing at least a portion of
that overpayment back to the Payer.

The Owner of Sources is Owner of those Products even before they can
be picked from the tree.