[p2p-research] the issue with forking

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 12:37:39 CET 2010

I am working on a standard for sharing deliberative process on shared
business across/between websites to enable distributed decision making and
remote shared goals with consensus building.  Smari's Shadow Parliament in
Iceland needs to communicate with the Ministry of Ideas to move business
back and forth, and also to move it into the 'realpolitik' Parliament.
 Small groups need this kind fo thing even more.

Alex
I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.- Socrates