[p2p-research] Fwd: reporting on st. george's conference

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 10:28:30 CET 2010

thanks Jussi,

I'm on the road and may not have the time to follow twitter for now, but
perhaps other will,

From: Parikka, Jussi <Jussi.Parikka at anglia.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 4:21 PM
Subject: RE: reporting on st. george's conference
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

 hi,
definitely -- do pass on the info if you don't mind, there are still a few
places open if somebody wants to register for Thu and Fri!

WIll keep you posted about the event (twitter tag #netpol10 ), and also re.
the development of the CoDE institute.

best!

Dr Jussi Parikka
Director of CoDE: The Cultures of the Digital Economy-institute
Reader in Media Theory & History
Co-Director of Anglia Research Centre in Digital Culture (ArcDigital)
Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge (UK)

http://www.jussiparikka.com
http://www.anglia.ac.uk/arcdigital
http://machinology.blogspot.com