[p2p-research] Game Modding - Indoctrinating the Next Generation of Content Creators?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 05:33:41 CET 2010

Hi Edward,

I wonder if you could morph your 2 last comments into one article that is
also accessible for outsiders? Our blog needs extra material now that I'm on
the road, especially as my family just joined me and my time is going to be
drastically reduced by the presence of my children ..

Thanks for considering it,

Michel