[p2p-research] Who is Wilbur ?

j.martin.pedersen m.pedersen at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Mar 13 17:04:14 CET 2010

hahahaha, what a "great" read, those blog entries of Wilber's that you
comment on.

However, he is rightabout one thing: he _IS_ the leader of something or
other (a cult of self-obsessed American dreamers or something), and just
as responsible for his self-inflations as himself are those sheep that
follow him around and put him on a pedestal.

Kill your idols!