[p2p-research] Fwd: Greek pirate bay emergency

Dafermos, George G.N.Dafermos at tudelft.nl
Thu Mar 11 22:06:25 CET 2010

>From what i see, there is a call for a demo/protest march tomorrow at 17.00 syntagma square (Athens): http://athens.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uploads/23526_102964209738303_100000741746114_81707_8346504_n.jpg
The poster reads:'freedom to the guys of gamato.nfo...we demand the immediate arrest of the thieves of the stock exchange - of those responsible for wiretapping - of the thieves of the pension funds - of the commissioners of Siemens - of the thieves of public money - of those responsible for Vatopedi'.

g.