[p2p-research] WorCPlace News: Do you want to know a secret?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 11:17:49 CET 2010

The market is a allocation method for rival goods: scarcity engineering (but
so are hierarchical and democratic allocation);

but for abundant goods such as non-rival information, we need abundance
engineering, and free self-allocation and distribution seems the best method
... so the information economy is indeed a contradiction in terms!

Roberto Verzola's work remains the best for making these important
distinctions, see http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/?s=%22Roberto+Verzola%22

Michel