[p2p-research] Fwd: "enabling artists to make a living without hampering creativity" ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:44:02 CET 2010

Follow up :

The dedicated mailing list and webpage Julien set up in hes collaborative
research project ( aiming at helping setting conclusions he wants to publish
into a book )

http://sharewiki.org/en/Models_for_distribution_of_cultural_content

---

This discussion list aims at sustaining a constructive brainstorming
on ways to:

*Enable artists to make a living.

*Enable artists to produce the best of their potential

*Enable the society to revealed talent

With the assumption that the current copyright-royalties is not the
most perfect model that can be thought of.

The outcome of the discussion will be gradually added to the
associated wiki page:

http://sharewiki.org/en/Models_for_distribution_of_cultural_content

When the discussion is over we should have a clear picture of what is
existing and what is possible.

Feel free to open a topic on your own personal case, your own personal
vision, or on some cool unknown alternative that you know of. Or on
something else :)

 artcash at lists.freeactive.net