[p2p-research] dorkbot, phenix nest and potential p2p people in shanghai

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:47:49 CET 2010

Hi Caroline,

have you seen this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGjQSki0uyg, which
probably exists in a HD version on the TED site ? My own various videos are
also via http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/Bauwens-Videos. Some good ones are the
one at Pixelache in Finland, and the one in Melbourne.

Wow, I actually didn't know you were involved in dorkbot and making ...

Of course I'd love to be present in Shangai, but would have no funding at
this stage ...

So, I'm copying the list, perhaps some people want to make this a
possibility ...

michel