[p2p-research] Fwd: P4P: Latin American New Media Exhibition - Vancouver Biennale 2009-2011

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 06:09:04 CET 2010

Dear Claudio,

hope all is well with you in Chile, after the earthquake,

Dear P2P Friends,

thanks for looking into more contacts for Claudio's p2p art project,

From: Claudio Rivera-Seguel <projectluz at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 2:32 AM
Subject: P4P: Latin American New Media Exhibition - Vancouver Biennale
2009-2011
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>
Cc: andrew paterson <agryfp at gmail.com>

Hi Andrew

Thanks Michel for the e-troduction.

As mentioned to Michel I am trying to circulate the P4P exhibition
(attached) that I curated for the
www.vancouverbiennale.com. This is a Public Art and Performative on-line and
on-site exhibit
of 5 Latin American artists and one artistic collective.

Unfortunately because of budget cuts these works will not be presented in a
physical form,
but will be part of the official Catalogue of the Biennale.

I am wondering if you know of any venues that might be interested in
presenting this
public art exhibit in Europe and also whether you might be interested in
helping us promote
this initiative in any form. (I can send more information about the artists
if needed).

This year I will be traveling at the end of August to ISEA to participate in
one of the
panels in the Latin American Forum. http://www.isea2010ruhr.org/

So maybe it might be a good opportunity for me to promote these works or at
least
for us to try and meet if you are available.

Ok please let me know what you think might be possible.

Thank you

Saludos

Claudio Rivera-Seguel
www.artke.cl