[p2p-research] does this correspond to your experience of contemporary youth?

j.martin.pedersen m.pedersen at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Mar 1 14:57:07 CET 2010

On 01/03/10 02:25, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> Dear Martin,
>
> can we report on your thesis and add the info to our
> http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Peerproperty (and :Research) sections?
>
> I'd like to feature excerpts in our blog as well,

I still need to sort a few corrections, add a few footnotes etc., and I
am also waiting for some amendments from Richard Stallman to the quotes
(from email correspondence) I used of his, before it is ready for public
consumption.

When that is sorted, I hope it will be featured in The Commoner, after
which you are free to cannibalise every single bit!

- m