[p2p-research] Fwd: Thomas greco's March 2010 Newsletter

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:12:22 CET 2010

Dear friends,

thanks for supporting thomas greco's candidacy, see below:

*The End of Money and the Future of Civilization *has been nominated for the
Triple Pundit Sustainable Business *Must Read* list. You can help by casting
your vote at
http://www.triplepundit.com/2010/02/nominations-are-in-vote-for-the-best-green-business-books-to-create-a-must-read-list-for-all-sustainability-folk/

And if you feel so inclined, you might nominate my work for support from one
of these prizes (I surely qualify age-wise):

Purpose Prize for social innovators over
60<http://www.thataway.org/index.php/?p=2230>

Know someone in his/her 60s, 70s, or beyond who is capitalizing on the
expertise and experience of a lifetime to find solutions to local, national
and global challenges?

The Purpose Prize <http://www.encore.org/prize>, now in its fourth year,
awards five $100,000 and five $50,000 prizes to social innovators over the
age of 60. It is the country’s only large-scale investment in social
innovators in the second half of life. Rather than a personal achievement
award, the prizes are intended as investments in these social innovators’
future work.

In addition to the ten prizes awarded each year, the initiative also
recognizes dozens of other outstanding individuals in “encore careers” –
those who are redefining the so-called “retirement years”. If you know
someone who fits this description, visit the Purpose Prize website for more
information on how to nominate – www.encore.org/prize. (I heard about this
through the ASPA-CIVED listserv <http://www.h-net.org/%7Ecived/>.)

BTW, I’ve joined Twitter and will be using it to alert my followers to new
posts on my blogs and websites. My twitter name is tomazgreco. To follow me,
go to http://twitter.com/ and sign up.