[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcforum] Coyright used for heavy censorship in Italy

Pamela McLean pam54321 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 1 10:18:43 CET 2010

Ref the start of this thread:  "The facts:- Marco Travaglio is a leading
journalist (awarded with the german prize
for journalism in 2009 for his worthiness in the fight for the freedom
of press in Italy) who brings to the italian audience inquiries and
research about politicians and government;"

P2P members may be interested in additional context, regarding the political
background, activism and the use of the Internet for mobilisation. For these
reasons I forward the two emails below from an Italian friend.

Pamela McLean