[p2p-research] faroo p2p search + facebook quitters

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:02:45 CEST 2010

I agree with your perspective Sepp,

Facebook has become a daily fixture for me now (2 x 20 minutes), to see what
my friends are doing, give som extra weight to certain of our discoveries et
c...

I can't measure or prove whether link distribution works there or not, but
is a good dashboard,

twitter is for me useless as an info tool, but wonderful as a distribution
tool, we are reaching nearly 7,000 retweets ...

Michel