[p2p-research] market, civic and partner states

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 14:35:15 CEST 2010

one of my priorities, I have planned this for july 5 to 9, is to jot down
notes on the partner state,

in the meantime, are you interested that I send some of our political
linkages?

see already, http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/P2P-State-Approaches, and
http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/Partner-State for material by others ..

Michel