[p2p-research] Blurb for your June 30 blog post

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 14:04:57 CEST 2010

http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/eva-waskell-and-the-election-integrity-movement-the-privatization-of-democratic-elections-via-computer-technology/2010/06/30

Dear Eva,

Thanks for this, I'm going to do this in 2 steps and your letter below will
be published as the 2nd installment on July 3. I also copy our own
community.

I certainly can skype with you and discuss how we do things in our own
ecology, my skype handle is p2pfound1, remember I'm in bangkok, gmt plus
seven, your mornings are my evenings and vice versa, anytime is good, except
july 5 to 9, I'm away.

I had a conversation with Gordon, and will do a screencast about my
methodology, which may help you as well,

Feel free to ask any questions, beyond the one below, to our community, and
we'll see what kind of response we can get. However, be aware that this is a
global community and that the integrity of elections, while obviously
important, has not been our focus,

but in any case, I think we can give you advice on how to proceed with a
online presence and community for such a movement and purpose,

If you have the means to travel, I strongly suggest you pay a visit to Sam
Rose in Flint, Michigan, he has helped many communities do similar things,

Michel Bauwens

Michel Bauwens