[p2p-research] FW: What Austerity Brings...

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:28:55 CEST 2010

It is true that the correlation between the Canadian dollar and oil is above
.7 and has been above .8 in recent years.  But Canada is also increasingly
seen as an independent consumer economy no longer totally linked to the US.
It is still a major part of the US economy and the US dominates Canada's
economy...owning almost 60% of all Canadian equity.

http://www.buyusa.gov/canada/en/traderelationsusacanada.html

It is the closest relationship between two nations on earth taken as a
whole...but Canada is more and more on its own footing as an currency as
seen by the world...especially Russia and China.

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Facebook: Ryan_Lanham
P.O. Box 633