[p2p-research] p2p ficiton category in need of intro

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 11:31:55 CEST 2010

If anyone is interested in commenting on the formatting of these types
of items please do feel free to markup
http://p2pfoundation.net/Formatting_Multimedia_Contributions_to_the_Wiki

I am interested because I want to see the reviews we do as a way of
showing examples of the P2P Concepts we are working on together.  When
we reference material on the wiki from media articles we can really
hook into a lot of the random traffic that comes from these types of
articles.