[p2p-research] challenging open "business" models

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 17:27:38 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Patrick Anderson <agnucius at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alex Rollin wrote:
> > There are a number of pages where a big concept like this seem to be
> > "owned" by one author, and I wonder how to add things in and "break it
> > up" a bit author-wise.
>
> You can remove my name from any page or place.  I would prefer that.
>
> I originally made all of my entries without attributing them to
> myself, assuming others would come along and adjust them, but Michel
> didn't like that - and so he began adding "According to Patrick
> Anderson's User Owned theory" to the beginning of each.
>
> I would rather have my name removed from all of those so the articles
> can be more easily adjusted as we learn more about the subject.

Sam writes:

I tend to be used to the way Patrick is describing in other wiki
communities. Yet, am willing to keep an open mind if there is a reason
we should place our names near various parts of work.

I think, for instance, Michel was doing it this way since he was
building this from email discussions, etc, and wanted to capture what
different people are saying, and so therefore likely felt obligated to
give attribution, which makes sense.

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com