[p2p-research] challenging open "business" models

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 17:22:11 CEST 2010

Alex Rollin wrote:
> There are a number of pages where a big concept like this seem to be
> "owned" by one author, and I wonder how to add things in and "break it
> up" a bit author-wise.

You can remove my name from any page or place.  I would prefer that.

I originally made all of my entries without attributing them to
myself, assuming others would come along and adjust them, but Michel
didn't like that - and so he began adding "According to Patrick
Anderson's User Owned theory" to the beginning of each.

I would rather have my name removed from all of those so the articles
can be more easily adjusted as we learn more about the subject.