[p2p-research] introducing samuel bowles

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 14:42:20 CEST 2010

On 27 June 2010 06:00, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://londoncreativelabs.com/blog/2010/3/28/insights-into-economic-inequality-and-job-creation-from-samu.html
>
> Dear Mamading:
>
> this is really well done, could we republish it? and in that case, can you
> send the source code?

Michel,

Glad you like it.  Happy for you to republish.  I'm digging up both my
original Markdown and the final handtweaked raw html and will send them
separately.

--
Regards,
Mamading Ceesay

London Creative Labs: http://londoncreativelabs.com

Facilitation Camp is the place to be on 9th/10th July
http://facilitationcamp.eventbrite.com/

Will you be at Social Startup Labs on 23rd July?
Sign up at http://socialstartuplabs.com

Follow us on Facebook/Twitter and/or follow me on Twitter to find out more:
http://facebook.com/LondonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/LonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/evangineer