[p2p-research] Wiki Content License

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 16:59:39 CEST 2010

For those who contend that this license does not serve their needs, I
wonder, is it possible that you might write a quick narrative that
shows how this license impinges on your needs?  A few sentences about
a scenario, say?

I write on the wiki with the intention of being able to consult or
implement solutions based on them, and I do this as a means of
enabling my fellows in the network.  I think I just don't know if this
causes a problem with selling 'the Work' as a book (to cover costs,
for example).  Is this the case?  That might, I suppose, be a bad
thing.

If I write on the wiki am I assigning all rights to the Foundation?

What if it is published on my site first?