[p2p-research] Fwd: "economic catalyst"

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 23:59:44 CEST 2010

Hi Samuel,

yes, sure.

The way I define it, is a p2p accreditation - *"recognition from both
parties for a transaction"*, which can be recognition of debt, or,
personally I would prefer, recognition of donation.

I imagine such "accreditation" to be publicly available,
and eventually also accessible through friends, and friends of friends, such
as through Robin Upton's f2f approach to it.

I can not remember where exactly I picked up the word "accreditation",
but I know I felt inspired by Robin Upton's presentation :

http://www.altruists.org/f598

also see Robin Upton's f2f : http://www.altruists.org/projects/ge/ff/

and wiki :  http://wiki.friend2friend.net/wiki/Main_Page

and wikipedia general description of a f2f :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend-to-friend

<http://www.altruists.org/f598>which seemed to complement and resonate with
some of the ideas I was brainstorming on

http://cashwiki.org/en/Debt_to_Intention