[p2p-research] Open Source and Co-ops events

Phoebe pvm.doc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 17:07:42 CEST 2010

Hi all!

Cooperatives Fortnight is happening right now! Don't forget to come and see
Revolution OS which we are showing at King's Arms next week 7.45 at King's
Arms, as part of the Fortnight series of events and in an attempt to
stimulate conversations between the free software guys and the cooperatives
movement! Michael Dorrington of Free Software UK Manchester

http://manchester.fsuk.org/blog/

will kindly be leading the discussions after we screen the film!

http://www.thereisanalternative.coop/

http://www.manchesterfilm.coop/

Hope to see you here. Phoebe

Email pvm.doc at gmail.com