[p2p-research] land multipliers

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 21:46:06 CEST 2010

Yes, both are improvements.  But the localization fans haven't really made a
case based on any rational driver.  Carbon...costs...feasibility, etc.  I
personally like the idea of skyscraper farms in Manhatten and Fulham, but I
don't yet see how they are feasible or sensible.  Of course plenty of cities
have brownfields of various sorts that are idea to transition as farms.
Still, I think some sort of farm market put system that guarantees a market
to urban producers would be the best incentive cities could create if they
wanted lettuce on 4th street.

--
Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com