[p2p-research] "2nd International Congress of E-Learning and Free Culture: MoodleMoot 2010" with Michel Bauwens

Franco Iacomella yaco at gnu.org
Wed Jun 16 10:49:08 CEST 2010

The Latin America Faculty of Social Sciences in Argentina - FLACSO
Argentina - is organazing the "2nd International Congress of
E-Learning and Free Culture: MoodleMoot 2010". The meeting will take
place during the days 18th and 19th of November in FLACSO Argentina
and the main contents will be: four main conferences, workshops about
Moodle 2.0 and presentations of case studies in the following topics:

    * Moodle in Primary School
    * Moodle in High School
    * Moodle in Academy
    * Moodle in Art Education
    * Moodle in Nonformal Learning
    * Moodle in Vocational Training
    * Moodle in Foreign Languages teaching

Call for Papers will be announced soon were all the information and
details will be included.

In one of the main conferences we will have the privilige to count
with the presence of Michel Bauwens, theorist specialized on
distributed networks theories and founder of the P2P Foundation.

After the amazing experience of MoodleMoot 2009, when we had excellent
presentations and and high levels of public attendance, we hope this
new edition of MoodleMoot in Argentina will be another great
opportunity to bring together and share with Moodle users and Free
Culture advocates.

Original source (in spanish):
http://virtual.flacso.org.ar/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=59576

--