[p2p-research] time for an overview of p2p funding schemes

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 05:03:11 CEST 2010

Dear Friends, thanks for reading Shankar's request below,

perhaps a good time to recollate possible p2p funding schemes,

what we have is at http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/P2P-Funding

who can remember the name of the latest venture of the skype founders, who
seemed to be quite close to what shankar is describing?

Michel