[p2p-research] 1st ever Social Startup Labs in London on June 15th

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 20:01:49 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

Just thought I'd share this blurb, about one of our activities, those
of you in and around London might find it of interest:

On Tuesday June the 15th, London Creative Labs (founded by London
Leader Sofia Bustamante) will be running the first ever Social
Startup Labs in Vauxhall, South London. Participants will learn by
doing how the community can work together to create and grow social
businesses that provide or enable much needed employment opportunities
for all and make their neighbourhoods better places to live, work and play!

Thanks to sponsorship by the London Sustainable Development Commission,
tickets for this event are free.

Sign up at http://socialstartuplabs.com and find out more about London
Creative Labs at http://londoncreativelabs.com.

--
Regards,
Mamading Ceesay

London Creative Labs: http://londoncreativelabs.com

Will you be at Social Startup Labs on 15th June?
Sign up at http://socialstartuplabs.com

Follow us on Facebook/Twitter and/or follow me on Twitter to find out more:
http://facebook.com/LondonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/LonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/evangineer