[p2p-research] producing less, consuming more?

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 08:27:08 CEST 2010

On 6/6/10, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Kevin: I wonder if you could tackle this issue for us:
>
> see
> http://www.zcommunications.org/we-can-produce-less-and-consume-more-by-don-fitz

Thanks, Michel, but I've got stuff still undone that I promised to
comment on two weeks ago and am also falling behind on a series I
promised to do.  I assure that when I promise to write on something I
have every intention of doing it, but when I juggle and switch gears
between too many deadlines I usually wind up just not getting anything
done.  And if I do get all the blog posts actually done, by the time
I've done it I don't have enough attention left over to concentrate on
any long-term project.  I'm a lot better at focusing on one or two
big, long-term projects of my own choosing, or maybe doing an
occasional think piece, than doing a bunch of occasional commentary.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism