[p2p-research] Seizure of BP assets = Public Domain Renewable Energy Tech?

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 22:35:50 CEST 2010

On 3 June 2010 21:22, Samuel Rose <samuel.rose at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it is a great idea. Guessing that it would need the support of
> at least tens of millions of people to come to actual fruition. I
> think this is possible given how many are outraged. I am thinking
> it'll need to be pushed by the really widespread channels (moveon.org,
> etc) This is an election year in the US, so certain politicians might
> also see an opportunity in what you are suggesting...

I agree with Sam, this is quite an inspired idea.  Avaaz would be
great to have on board such a campaign.

--
Regards,
Mamading Ceesay

London Creative Labs: http://londoncreativelabs.com

Will you be at Social Startup Labs on 15th June?
Sign up at http://socialstartuplabs.com

Follow us on Facebook/Twitter and/or follow me on Twitter to find out more:
http://facebook.com/LondonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/LonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/evangineer