[p2p-research] Co-operative Supermarket built on voluntary labour

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:37:55 CEST 2010

+1 on city cars.  1 hour for 2.35Euro, 5Euro per month membership.  Clean
the car for an hour, get an hour free.  Next step is 'consumer' owned
networks, such as the new California law opens up.

Vancouver's network is already there, and more will be soon.  Think of all
the management tools we'll make for sharing, too!

http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Sharing
http://www.cooperativeauto.net/ (Vancouver auto sharing since 1997!)

Alex