[p2p-research] Trust Relationships in P2P Networks

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 20:43:05 CEST 2010

Patrick Anderson wrote:
> By what reasoning do you claim the house *must* be
> managed as you are describing?

Hello Danny,

I think that may sound a bit combative.  If so, then sorry, that's not
what I intended.

My often declare: "Profit must be treated as an investment from the Consumer who
paid it.".  I have very careful reasoning why that value must be
treated in this manner
with regards to creating a negative-feedback loop that
auto-distributes ownership
even while allowing the growth that otherwise results in over-accumulation

You may very-well be correct in your analysis.  I'm only wanting to know how you
arrived at that conclusion so we prove it right or wrong, and then, if
correct, determine
how it can be implemented.

Thanks,
Patrick