[p2p-research] Red Ink

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:09:50 CEST 2010

Hi Nicholas,

I really like the perspective on Gaia Permaculture.  The group I work with
is using P2P as a white label space to develop a set out protocols for
international cooperation, with peers, to come to a similar outcome through
an iterative action plan.

I was wondering if you would consider making an entry or two on our wiki for
your projects and a page for your person.

This link shows current references to you that have been pasted in:
http://www.google.com/cse?cx=000097800258663123405:ntjtedusc8c&ie=UTF-8&q=Nicholas+Roberts&sa=Search&siteurl=www.google.com/cse/home%3Fcx%3D000097800258663123405:ntjtedusc8c

You can visit: http://p2pfoundation.net/Help:Contents for some steps to get
started if you like.

I have been considering a permaculture route for a bit.  I'm now looking for
communities in Europe I can join that are interested in doing managed farm
(and other) production for cities and urban areas.  Where I could live and
work with my family.

Alex
http://p2pfoundation.net/User:GoodRollin