[p2p-research] Trust Relationships in P2P Networks

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 13:04:35 CEST 2010

The followoin came through the Ripple list.

I wondered if others would agree that bilateral and multilateral trust
can occur in a P2P Network and that this would by definition form a
Commons when the trust ia multilateral.  There may be an inter-network
commons then like the bank below that also enjoyed multilateral trust
as a resource offering asset use value to multiple networks.

Begin forwarded message: