[p2p-research] Fwd: FW: Congratulations! Your abstract for IASC2011 has been selected!

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 15:51:05 CEST 2010

*13th IASC Biennial International Conference, 10-14 January 2011 *

*"Sustaining Commons: Sustaining Our Future" *

Dear Author Goerge Por

We are very pleased to inform you that your abstract 'Submission ID: 296
Titled: Framework for augmenting the collective intelligence of the
ecosystem of commons-based initiatives' has been accepted by the IASC 2011
Conference Academic Committee. We cordially invite you to attend the
Conference to present your paper during the week of 10-14 January 2011. The
Conference is to be held at the Dr. Marri Channa Reddy Human Resources
Development Institute (MCHRDI) of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India.

Please note that a copy of your full paper should be uploaded by 30th
October 2010.

On-line registration information will be available on the Conference website
at http://iasc2011.fes.org.in <http://iasc2011.fes.org.in/> . Please contact
us at iasc2011 at fes.org.in, if you have any queries.

You would receive a formal letter of invitation for participation in IASC
2011 shortly.

We look forward to meeting you in January.

Yours sincerely,

Jagdeesh Rao
  Co-chair IASC 2011

------ End of Forwarded Message