[p2p-research] criticizing zeitgeist movement and venus project

Robin robokow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 23:13:33 CEST 2010

  I have been researching more about it this week and came to the
conclusion that the Venus Project must be a joke. It actually comes very
close to the novel Player Piano
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_Piano) by Kurt Vonnegut.

I wrote a bit about it on Sharewiki.org:
http://sharewiki.org/en/Venus_Project

Not sure this is worth a blog-post, as previously asked by Michel.

Robin.