[p2p-research] Progressing on the p2p political front

Richard Poynder richard.poynder at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 23 20:28:00 CEST 2010

In the context of what Michel says below I would be interested in people's
views on the Big Society initiative launched this week by UK Prime Minister
David Cameron (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10680062). Is it just another
example of the "hollowing out" of states (in this case to cut costs)? Even
if it is, could it have a potential for good (regardless of the motives of
the Coalition Government)?

Richard Poynder