[p2p-research] criticizing zeitgeist movement and venus project

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:28:39 CEST 2010

HI Robin,

I would welcome such a piece, if you ever had time for it, even a summary
like below with some references ...

I started seeing the first video, and it was clear to me that it was a
conspiracy piece, and therefore dangerous ..

however, people insisted that I should continue watching after those 20
mins, but I never did, and that the 2nd one was so much better ...

this being ssaid, it did not seem to me that the people involved are
actually bad people, their mostly constructively focused, so they seem to
pass over the conspiracy and anti-semitic elements,

what I mean to say, it's seems sloppy thinking, not a conscious intent,

they work a lot about resource based economics,

what part of your critique of zeitgeist, does or does not apply to the p2p
foundation?

Michel