[p2p-research] newsweek on The Creativity Crisis

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 10:10:28 CEST 2010

let's agree to disagree, I am still in favour of public funding of research
and education, if combined with democratic control, rather than private
entities beholden to shareholders, who have only their private interests at
hart,

it can't be avoided, these are your metaphysics, and mine are different,

Michel