[p2p-research] Defining Altruism ? Normative vs Autonomous ? Liberal Vs Conservative ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 20:03:01 CEST 2010

Coercion,exciting?
I don't get it personally... but maybe it is for some.

Not sure if you are serious,just observing,or speaking for yourself.

( It would be Interesting to make studies on psychological profiles -
perhaps spiral dynamics gives an attempt at this already. )

The economic language and tools I want to contribute enable non
participation towards coerciveness.

Hence valorizing personal choice of contributions, and autonomy of
interdependencies through distributed systems,

With Indeed fun, sense of meaning, and attention as central elements for
transactions.

But anyway,various systems can co exist. For me its about giving more people
choice of their relational dynamics.