[p2p-research] What is the Origin of our Money Supply?

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:27:26 CEST 2010

Ryan Lanham wrote:
> All social contracts of any sort are fiats.

Can you name the one Social Contract that must be *rented*.

Have you ever *rented* the use of any other type of Social Contract?

> Money is an agreement.

But a special kind of agreement that requires compounding interest
(rent) be paid in perpetuity.

> 2. All contracts are machines that make value.

Which of those 'machines' drains value from those who use it to those
who issued it?

Why are all other Social Contracts 'fiat', but not debt-based?