[p2p-research] What is the Origin of our Money Supply?

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 05:47:33 CEST 2010

On 7/19/10, Kevin Carson <free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com> wrote:

P.S.

>  The difference comes down to *whose* interests are being served, and
>  *who* has the ability in the present structure of power to "choose"
>  between those "machines for making value."

I'd also take issue with what seems to me to be your relatively
charitable and nonconfrontational view of the choice between machines
as some sort of reflection of the state of consciousness of society as
a whole, on its great journey to get its head in the right place--as
opposed to a reflection of the material interests of those who hold
disproportionate power within the system.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism