[p2p-research] Mesh - Not for profit Cooperative + "Megabytes" Currency

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 17:40:02 CEST 2010

Since you started this conversation by email, will you be re-wikifying what
you have learned somewhere?  Perhaps back on share wiki?

Perhaps some section...

Hardware
Software
Business Models/Motivations
Collaboration Systems (Currency)
Current Systems (how they differ from what you propose, advantages
disadvantages.)

>>> http://alexrollin.com