[p2p-research] Let's Roll the Tanks against the Banks!

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 16:09:04 CEST 2010

"we" do not have the firepower, "they" have it to use against you if need be
.. so I must consider your rant a fantasy born ouf frustration <g>

I personally opt for nonviolent political strategies, as violence is often
counterproductive, including against yourself in the case you actually win,
because you set in motion a machine of coercion that will tend to persist
and used in the subsequent factional fights, remember that most violent
revolutoins "ate" their own children and creators (the american revolution
stands as the great exception)

beside there is no "there" that you can simply attack, it's the most
distributed system in the world, even though they dominate the various
nation-states ...

there is a lot to do, in terms of constructing a counter-economy, building
commons, and connecting with social movements ...